Journalism

When Universal Studios was open, me, my dad, step-mom, and little step sister went. I had a lot of fun since it was my first time. We played a carnival game and we had to throw baseballs at the target and my dad won this hamster plush and gifted it to me.

Henri Cartier’s work

I respect Henri Cartier’s work because I would be too scared to take a strangers photo. I also love seeing how the culture was way before I was born. His photographs all tell stories and some are even mysterious. His composition is very nice because the black and white pulls everything together. I appreciate his work because I can learn what went on at that time period through his photos. This makes me intrigued to take journalism photos but I still would be too nervous to do so. I could maybe just take photos of random things around the streets like art, so I guess it doesn’t always have to be about people. If I lived in a huge city like NYC there would probably be alot more interesting things to take photos of around the street. I wonder what helped him build up courage to talk and take photos of strangers. I love to learn the moments behind the photos.